Look at Belly grow!!! Doctor this week said we will be induced at 39 weeks if baby doesn't come before then. Next week doctor appointment they will do the non-stress to check on baby. Still feeling good. An interesting sign I don't know if you can tell in the picture, socks are now leaving intention (from swelling.)
Today was my baby shower. The ladies in my life group did an AWESOME job, decorating, planning and hosting. It was a Mommy to Bee theme. Very cute. So thankful for my friends and family that came to celebrate.
YEAH! We had a blast at the shower yesterday too! I am glad that you liked it... you were rockin' that shirt! We are continuing to pray for you and these last weeks as a pregnant momma!! Enjoy these times... they are truly special! :)
YEAH! We had a blast at the shower yesterday too! I am glad that you liked it... you were rockin' that shirt! We are continuing to pray for you and these last weeks as a pregnant momma!! Enjoy these times... they are truly special! :)
ReplyDelete